Hello all,

> After some thought, I believe you are right on. We're not going to win
> inside with this group. OB has learned to live with the front office
> politics and the likes of Baker. This style of offense has much less body
> pounding also. Less wear and tear. It also demoralizes the opponent when
> they hustle back quick to protect the paint and the ball is air borne
> before
> they set up defensively. Difficult to defend because it opens the middle up
> forcing out defenders.
>
> DanF

Well I have to say...

I am not 100% sure other teams post up that much either...
There simply isn't much post up game in the NBA..outside of few great
players..

The difference between the Celts and other teams is that we take more 3
pointers and rarely settle for two pointers. I mean is Minnesota an "inside"
team? They sure didn't look it to me. Dunks, drives and three pointers..thats
all I see.

The Celts are much different..just a bit more exaggerated...

Pete