Kobe Bryant's NBA

I was just out west in Vegas, missed most of the game because of the
convention I was at,  (I also missed placing a bet  on the Celts VS. Lakers or
I'd be rolling in the money) Picked up a copy of USA today and the freakin
article. 1-Had a headline about Kobe 2- Had a picture of Kobe 3-Had a lead
paragraph about Kobe 4-Didn't tell me crap about how the Celts won the game.

Makes me sick to my stomach! I'm going to have another breakfast Martini. ( I
picked up a few bad habits in Vegas)

Rich Cahillane