[no subject]

Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:46:37 -0500
From: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Vin Baker

Vinny made ESPN's list as one of the top 10 cancers in the NBA.

10. Vin Baker
[...]

And here's what ESPN.com's Frank Hughes wrote about Boston's acquisition of
Baker: "[...]"
Then again, we've got to remember that Frank Hughes has a cottage industry writing bad things about Vin Baker, some of which may be true. And, he's still writing about him. Maybe one day Frank Hughes will stop writing about Vin Baker.

What will Frank Hughes do for a career then? Write about Gary Payton's attitude.

Having lived in the northwest, I can tell you that these are the two things Frank Hughes knows how to write about.

Bird