Re: Was Larry and Magic, now Paul and Kobe?

True - nice to see a sense of history creeping in as the kids get older.
Speaking of Shaq, though, the LA Times reports that, for the first time in
his career, he is doing some serious work in the weight room and his biceps
are up to 22.5 inches.  Damn.  Somehow I don't think Bruno is the answer.