Re: Future

Agreed, however they may be pulling the strings now.  Or maybe Gaston sees
this as payback for OB's off season insubordination.

Does anyone know if it is a Union rule that practice players must be signed
to a team payroll?  Couldn't the C's have Battie's brother or others on the
non-players payroll as "training assistant's" and still have them practice
with the team?  Sort of like having Conner practice with them now?  I'm sure
there are some guys with a little game that would jump at the chance to play
hoops instead of working at a non-basketball related job.
<Jim