Effort

Had a chance to watch the Orlando-Sacto game last night.  Tmac went off for 41.  He had some interesting comments on the postgame show.  Stated that it is extremely difficult to play all out for the amount of minutes he plays.  Said last year, he had no legs near the end of the season.  Sound like anyone we know?

Went further to say that having Hill back helps him because he feels that they can feed off of each other.  And when one has got it going offensively, it can allow the other to get a blow, especially defensively where it means he can switch off on the other teams' scorer occasionally and not hurt his team by not helping them put the ball in the hoop.

An interesting perspective from one of the best scorers in the league....one which goes against every principle I ever set for any team I have coached.  My teams rested on offense.

Cecil