> This is what we're basing our season on, Kedrick? I've seen what he can't
> do. He's greener than fresh cut wood.
>
> DanF

Nah..Kedrick can play..

Look at Kwame Brown he is playing better this year, and so will Kedrick. He
was looking pretty good in the preseason before he got hurt, and he looked
good in that game before he got hurt last year. The only worry I have with
Kedrick is whether he can hold on health wise. I think he is already better
then EWill right now.

I also think he is the key to the season..without a player like him the Celts
look kinda slow and unathletic to me.  I am surpised by how slow Vin Baker
looks.

As far as the draft goes...Joe Johnson is starting over there in Phoenix, and
Kedrick will play alot here so it hardly seems a bust to me. I would have
rather that well held onto JJ and made him into our starting point
guard...too late now though.

Pete