Re: Now that was frightening!

From: "Lance Jacobson" <lancejacob@xxxxxxxxx>

Gang, for the record, I send NOTHING to Bird. I do "Reply All" which will
send to all those who've mailed me or cc'd me, as you are well aware.

I have no reason to send things to Bird, I send responses to the board, and
I don't ignore his own add, from which he filters me. Hear no evil, See no
evil. Nice world, if you can manage it. As a "seasoned, original,
long-time poster on this board, I'm sure he's mastered the art.

Anyway, when a guy writes to ME offline, telling me to F*** off after a
retort on the board, it's unwarranted. This is a bulletin board; use it or
ignore it. Don't write to me privately about your own personal issues.

Now That's net etiquette, if you're really interested. Don't lecture me on
it again, please.
So, let me get this straight. Your position is that *you* don't send me personal email, but that somehow the *computer* sends it to me automatically? It seems to me, it's as easy as hitting "Reply" instead of "Reply All" -- that would solve this entire problem.

I've asked you privately, and I'll ask you publicly: Will you please stop sending me email? I'm trying hard to ignore you as much as possible so the List doesn't get bogged down in this sort of crap, and you sending me email isn't helping.

Bird