Re: Coaching styles

No, Lance, the team stopped DOING that before the season started, which is a large part of the reason the Celtics are now 0-2. The Celtics obviously need to follow through on the game plan.

At 12:25 PM 11/2/02 -0500, Lance Jacobson wrote:

No, Snoopy, Obie stopped saying that before the season started.  How many
times have the Celts beaten the other team's defense down the court to score
a basket?