RE: Tonight's game

I agree Dorine.  I actually watched the game to the end, but it was the worst game of a basketball that I have seen for I don't know how long.  When the 3's weren't falling they just didn't seem to know what to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorine Pratt [mailto:norine@pshift.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:22 PM
To: Celts
Subject: Tonight's game

I turned the game off in the third quarter.  Just coudn't take any more -
haven't felt like this since Pitino left.  Yuck!

Dorine

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."