Re: Tonight's game

Do you think they are reporting the extra income this time?

<Jim

At 12:41 PM 5/31/02 -0400, snoopy1@pig.net wrote:

I know, I know...The Nets have come out like a pack of roadrunners in the
first quarter.  Jason Kidd is drawing so many charge calls I sometimes
think he's slipping the refs a $20 every time down the court (that's a
joke, BTW-I question the refs calls, but don't think Kidd's bribing
anyone).

Is the going rate only $20? Hmmm, there are a number of ATMs in the Fleece,
now how many of us will be at the game and how do we get them in the ref's
hands if we don't have courtside seats...

Go get 'em Cs.
Kim