From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Boston Sports Fan
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 7:51 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Would you consider this?

Off my rocker, but desperate. Be kind.

Shakeup for Game 6

Walker PG          Kidd
Brown SG           Kittles
Pierce SF           Martin
Rogers PF          VanHorn
Battie C              MCullough

As for Kedrick, anyone remember Reggie's rookie year and that KC put him
out there in the playoffs against Atlanta? He made an impact. Kedrick
cannot do any worse tha Eric Williams has done (is he 0-6 in the last
two games?) Eric has a broken finger and is just awful out there.

Make Kidd guard a bigger guy. (though he'd probably end up on Brown, who
would need to hit some shots to keep him honest)  Have Kedrick chase
Kittles.

Other basics that need to be addressed: Put a body on Kidd at all times,
make sure he isn't getting the rebound and running out of the pack.
*try* to deny Kidd the ball on the outlet pass and in the halfcourt.
Make Kittles, VanHorn, put the ball on the floor.