Re: Another scorer

In a message dated 5/30/2002 4:40:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellie@oreilly.com writes:

> Remember Josip Sesar, the Croatian guard we picked up in the 2nd round of
> the 2000 draft?  A clip about him says "One of the top scorers in the
> Croatian League for the past four seasons. Changed his role in the last
> season to become more of a point guard, setting career-high in assists. A
> dangerous three-point shooter who has shot over 40 percent from three-point
>
> range in three of past four seasons."
>
> Dunno when the Cs are planning to bring him over here - he's 24 this year.

I was thinking about him myself today. He's really become the forgotten man.
I think it is more a case of when he wants to come here rather than when we
plan to bring him over. You know we aren't going to seduce him with big bucks
and despite his accomplishments there he'll have to make the team here. He
certainly could be an asset or he could be another Chris Carr.

George