Fouls

I am not going to sit here and rant through Tommy Heinson's green tinted
glasses that were were jobbed by the refs, which we were. No way should
there have been 3 offensive calls late in the game. Playoff games of
this magintude should not come down to that. I don't mind most of the
fouls on our end (although I did not see Battie touch plastic face), but
then call them fair on the other side. So many times Paul was
double/triple teamed and fouled prior to or just after having received
the ball. NO calls. Good game plan on Byron Scott's part: Hack-a-Shaq?
Maul-a-Paul! Just keep grabbing, knowing the refs aren't going to call
every one and if they do? Well, Paul has been having trouble with ft's
anyway, so let's roll the dice. Make him get tired, which I think he
was. He should not have been in the whole game and going what he went
through.

I was honestly not concerned when they lost game 1. I felt they would
win 4 in a row, as they did vs Detroit. This loss concerns me, because I
think this late in the game the team may not be able to overcome this
adversity. They have pretty much had clear sailing through the playoffs.
Other than going down 0-1 twice to NJ and Detroit, they have not really
found themselves in a hole. The worst was maybe going 2-2 vs Philly
after being up 2-0. This game 5 and remaining series presents our young
crew with a serious challenge. Let's hope that they rise to it!

Peace