Re: Tell me I didn't see this

--- You wrote:
Unbelievable, on the negative side.  No way we lose this game.  I would have
bet the house on a Celtic win, a big Celtic win.
--- end of quote ---
I wouldnt've (see my earlier post).

--- You wrote:
What did us in?

Shooting percentage.  We let Joisey stay up top all game long due to lousy
shots and relying too much on Pierce and Walker.
--- end of quote ---

Paul and Toine just didn't get any help. Kenny scored in double digits, but
took 16 shots to do it. Rodney wasn't great either, but a lot better than the
rest of them.

--- You wrote:
That charging call against Rogers down the stretch was a killer.  Kidd got
away with too much down the stretch, yet when the opposite happens Anderson is
called for blocking.
--- end of quote ---

Kidd was definitely getting the star treatment, nothing new here.

--- You wrote:
We cannot let someone like Kittles kill us, same with Harris.  These guys are
not NBA top level talented players, and allowing them to bury so many long J's
is dreadful.
--- end of quote ---

Gotta give'em credit: Kittles and Van Horn came alive in this game. Obviously,
our scouting report told the players to let Kittles and Van Horn shoot from the
3, since they've been struggling. Big mistake.
And Lucious Harris and especially Aaron Williams have been a pain in our arse
the entire series.
--- You wrote:
Give Joisey credit for coming back with a lot of poise after Saturday.  But we
need to shoot better, defend better, and keep the refs who make calls like
it's still the Philly series the hell out of here.
--- end of quote ---

Well, I don't think the officiating has reached the Philly series proportions
yet - it's nearly impossible to surpass... We're talking USSR-USA gold medal
game in Munich '72-kind of officiating....
Kestas