The better team

As bad as the refs were, NJ was the better team today.  Some of the
backdoor cuts and passes they made were great team basketball and I have
to admit, I admired what they did.  The replay of the put back that Kidd
had showed why he is so much better than Kenny.  Kenny was standing
looking, didn't block his man out, Kidd reacted well before Kenny and
gets a free basket.

Without questoin, the officiating hurt, but if we just made our free
throw, Rogers, Walker, Pierce, we win anyway.  We lost it, NJ won it.

Maybe we win the series in 6, but only if they commit to playing hard
again.  It seemed they thought they could take the afternoon off after
last Saturday.

Well, my heart is broken, but NJ deserved to win.

Peace,

Bentz