Wheew!

Escaped!  Ugly win but if it gives us the win and the home court advantage we
should take in a heartbdeat.

ugly game from Pierce got negated by great team defense and individual
defensive performance by Battie.  those terrific blocks were the turning point
of the game.

what's up with Pierce???  3-20 fg and 9 missed free throws!!!  he should have
shut up and before the series, now he puts too much pressure on himself that
he must produce the way he did in the regular season against NJ.  I really
hope his game turns around soon...

Walker's game was not great but did some telling shots during the 3rd quarter
run.  Delk did a great off the bench job again.  McCarty did his usual energy
spark plug stuff.

Overall, the defense was back.  Despite poor shooting from the stars, the
supporting cast and the bench did their part and helped out in scoring and D.
It still wasn't the best game efforts by this team and still we won.  Once our
stars get their bearings back, it would be much easier.  Lastly, I could live
with any kind of game the team could offer as long as they win it.

Go Celts!

Jaims