Whew! We dodge a bullet!

What a game!  I was on the edge of my seat!

We must continue to play good inside D against NJ.  Everytime the Nets
got back in it, it was because our inside D had slackened.  We can win this
series and I expect we will in 6.

Now, as many of you have been asking, what's up with the list?

igtc.com is switching it's internet connectivity (yes, this seems like an
annual event :) and the list has been unavailable while the root name
servers adjust to the new IP address.

In the interim, you can send mail to the list by using the address:

celtics@[66.166.73.180]

I expect it will be another day or so for the change to fully propogate.

Sorry about the timing of the switch, it couldn't be helped.  :(

- Paul -