Not worried about last nights loss

The Celtics lost last night with leaky defense but I'm not that concerned.
They were caught off guard by New Jersey's surprising quickness and all out
hustle that beat us off the dribble, in transition and to the glass. Still,
they were able to hang in and get a chance in the closing minutes when I felt
they should have been blown out.

The Celtics coaching staff knows what went wrong and the players know it, too.
This team has always adjusted quickly and reestablished their defense and
rebounding to limit their playoff losses. New Jersey will provide a tough
challenge but I don't believe they don't have the talent or depth Boston has.
The Nets can beat us but they will have to improve on yesterdays performance.
I doubt they can. They played kick butt b-ball but with Kidd, Martin, and
MacCullough out, Boston could come back. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com