Re: other lists

on 5/17/02 10:48 AM, Douglas342@AOL.com at Douglas342@AOL.com wrote:

> Does anyone out there know of a Nets list like this one?  Might be
> interesting to subscribe for the duration of the series, although I think it
> would also be polite to do so in lurk mode rather than start flame wars.

   You can try the "Grandstand" on AOL. It's not a "list," per, se, (Bird,
help here, did I just butcher this Latin phrase?) but it's a message board
and will have lots of posts. They have a board for every NBA team.
   Yahoo, has "groups." These are combo, mailing lists/message boards, that
you can go to and read from the home page, or subscribe to, like this one.
I'm sure there are several devoted to the Nets.

              JB