re: Consider the Source

> From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
>
> I love it when he does this.

This one could be one of the worst of all: "Antoine Walker sucks because
his competition sucks ... uh ... even worse!"  I especially liked how it
tried to cover it's tracks with "Oh, he'll *look* and *play well*, but
that won't make him good!"  Nice one.

Nothing says "success" like Way/Ray reaching for it such that he parodies
himself.  The work is done for you!  No muss!  No fuss!  Just take out the
trash... .

Bird

P.S. When the C's wins, I hope they sell a T-shirt with "Boston Celtics,
2002 Fraudulent Eastern Conference Champions."  Sweet.