Wooo Hoooo!!

Wow - is this team maturing before our eyes or what?

- Balanced offense that begins inside out!
- Maniacal D!
- Players rooting for one another!
- A coach as down to earth as the meat & potato basics he preaches to the
troops!

Never have I been happier to be wrong as I have been about this team (only
predicted 36 wins).

I must say too that O'B seems to have proven my fears regarding his
abilities incorrect . He seems to have a firm grasp on what a coach can
effectively control over a given amount of time. This year's emphasis was
defense. For most of this year it seemed that the offense (Pierce & Walker)
was allowed to 'free-lance'. Now, when the stakes are higher - and he has
the undivided attention of the players - the offense (although still not a
thing of beauty) seems better focused and diversified than it has been in a
decade.

Great to see Kenny getting some credit too (it seemed virtually everybody
had forgotten how effective he was two years ago).

Great TEAM win - the glory of which each member should rightfully bask,
players and coaches alike!

Jersey will be tougher but I think we should be able to take them. Philly
was probably the worst match-up for us in the east.

Go Green!!