Re: Uh.....

--- Shailendra Mishra <shailendra_mishra@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Rick:
> Don't you know that these are all fraudaulent wins, after all Iverson
> was so rusty because of his injury and Detroit was missing there center
> (Now what is his name..) LOL.
>
>   -- Mishra

Yeah, now that I think of it, even if the Cs win the NJ series, which they
won't because Jason Kidd is the greatest player in any sport in the
history of recorded time, and Keith Van Horn is ten times better than
Antoine Walker, it's still fraudulent because the East is more like the
CBA than the NBA, and the Clippers could have beaten any one of the
Eastern Conference playoff teams, so if the Celtics were smart they'd
trade rosters with the Clippers just like they did 24 years ago.

LOL indeed.

[Just in case it needs to be said for the record -- I'm being extremely
sarcastic.  I am happier than a pig in poop, or Ken Lay in other people's
money.  Go Celts!]

Michael Gooen
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com