RE: ESPN Poll

Accolades, schmaccolades!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I do NOT want any accolades coming our way until it is all said
and done.  That is one of the motivational factors which is working in our
favor.  The "us-against-the-world" aura has grabbed hold of these guys and
spurred them on, especially defensively.  Did you see Battie jumping out to
challenge the point guard out high when his man screened Kenny?  And
hustling his ass off to get back down low?  NOBODY THOUGHT THIS WAS
POSSIBLE!!!

Let the announcers continue to heap praise at the feet of Atkins and Kidd
and Kobe and Shaq and everyone else EXCEPT us.

That motivation is our 6th man.  Our guys are out to prove that, like the
Patriots, miracles can happen when you stick together and play as a team.

Cecil Wright, Nova Scotia Community Coordinator
Community Mobilization Program
Department of Justice Canada
Duke Tower - Suite 1400
5251 Duke Street