Re: Yesss!

The Celtics have so many opponents - they not only have to play the other
team, they have to win in spite of the refs and in the case of the broadcasts
other than our own FSNE, some of the former coaches and players like Hubie,
who cannot seem to at least sound neutral.  Some of them can, and do.

Let's face it - we're Celtic fans and it's hard for us to believe how far
they've come in so short a time.  However, they have and it's a great ride!  I
think we were almost afraid to believe, because of all the things that have
gone between, and the times there's just been no hope.  But hey, guys and gals
- here they are, right where the Celtics belong - in the post season and yes,
they CAN WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!

Dorine