And oh yeah!

And oh yeah, is this the team (that I didn't believe in) that the NBA
had scheduled for no games at the end of the year.  None.  No respect
for the tradition.  Marketing everybody but the Celtics was the NBA's
strategy.  Wow, what a redemptive year.  What redemption for the Pitino
bashers.  (And to a certain extent, maybe some redemption for Rick as he
believed it was possible.  I guess it just wasn't possible with him in
charge.)

What a story for Jim O'Brien.

Well, the NBA doesn't want us on, but they have to show us for at least
4 more games.   And wait till you see the propaganda if it is LA vs.
Boston in the finals.

Rock on Boston!  Go Celts.  A lot of sunshine in my drab recent life.

Peace

Bentz