mvp so far?

   The NBA likes the star system, but so far in this series I would have to
lobby hard for Anderson.  Aside from his bonehead play the other night, he
has been steady and aggressive.  I think his veteran leadership has really
steadied this team and helped it to reach heights that none of us ever
foresaw.
    My only regret about tonight's win?  I leave next Wednesday for a
nine-day vacation in the most beautiful spot in the world - the redwoods of
the north coast of California, and my camp site will not have a TV or a
radio, just trees and peace and quiet.  So I'll miss a few games.  Had the Cs
lost this series, I wouldn't miss any of their games!!
    Guess I should watch the Lakers and Spurs for a while ... naw, why
bother?
 - Doug