Woooohoooo!

Great efforts from the vets!  Great game by everybody! Despite playing without
the 2 stars, the supporting cast played like they've been old time vets during
playoffs.  Amazing focus and concentration.

Kenny was the man in this game...he created, shot the big ones, kept the team
composed during Detroit rallies.

Rodney hit big shots.  So did Battie and Delk.

What can I say, we have the ultimate role player in Eric Williams.  Goin' for
loose balls and rebounding so well.  I love this guy!

LET'S GO CELTS!!!

Jaims