walker's interviews

I read on Boston Globe's online column that Antoine Walker had interviewed
several playoff veterans to find out what he should expect to encounter in the
playoffs.  I found this tidbit interesting, although the columnist (Michael
Holly) didn't go into this.  Could this be why the Celts have shown such a
mature, experienced  persona so far throughout these playoffs?  Or is it smply
because of the wisdom & foresight of Obie (Williams: coach drew up on the
board how the game would evolve & that's what happened) ?