that's more like it

Marked offensive improvement in the second half if not the whole game. Toine
and Delk carried the team in the first half and you knew Paul wasn't going to
stay quiet forever. exceptional contribution by him on the boards as well as a
great block down the stretch that led to an easy basket. With Kenny's early
foul trouble I was thinking we would see Eric Strickland play but Delk's
offensive contribution kept him on the bench. Now it's back to Detroit where
it will be tougher to win but at least they can play a little looser knowing
they're up 2 games.

Art Silva