I know, I know, but

Listen, I know I have been one of the biggest opponents of negativity on
the list.  I really don't like it.  And I know, we just won a grinder of
a game that we would have lost two weeks ago.  There are many positive
things to say about what this team is doing, but please excuse me if I
tee off on Mr. I have been to the playoffs before Anderson.

Am I reading this right.  We are ahead by 4, with a second or so to go,
and he FOULS someone shooting a 3 pointer.  Now, some of you will tell
me, Bentz, I am so surprised after you have called out Way and others
about being negative, focus on the positive.  And some of you will say,
well at least he was trying to play defense.  But excuse me, we don't
make that mistake at the Y.  That is so, ohhhhhhh, well, ummmm, ok,
maybe I feel better now. But, pluuuuhhhhheeasseeee don't let me read any
more stories of Kenny bragging about his court savvy and experience.  He
almost gave away the series. Thank God the refs made the call on Stack's
3 and had the courage to do it.   In Detroit, it would have counted.

Hey, and why am I complaining.  It is mid May, we are still playing and
winning in the second round.  Man, why am I complaining?  It's just
sometimes when a pro does something, like say try to bunt with the
handle of the bat higher than the barrel and pops out to kill a rally,
that you just gotta call them out.

Peace, sorry to gripe!  Win another one. Keep the home fires burning.
Go Celts, and sorry to be Mr. Negativity.

Bentz