Re: Just sit back, enjoy Celtics double feature

Not at all.  You have your opinion, I have mine.  If we weren't passionate
about the Celtics, NEITHER of us would be on this list.  It's cool.  We'll
both be rooting for them to win tonight (unless, of course, you bet the
line on the Pistons...)  :>)))))))))))))))  .