Re: better defense did it...

That was more like it. Pierce and Toine set the tone in the first quarter
offensively. Kenny played great throughout effectively neutrtalizing Chucky
Atkins. And as a team they did an excellent job of not only contesting shots
but also boxing out and keeping the pistons away from the o-boards. It got a
little bumpy there in the 3rd but Rodney hit some big shots and eventually
they started going to Pierce almost exclusively. I liked how Dr J commented
on Toine showing some maturity by avoiding the Clifford question after the
game. Now they bring it back to Boston where it should be easier for the
Celts. As long as they put in the same defensive effort.

Art Silva