> Pistols beat us at our own game. 3's. Bad play continued from late in the
> 2nd
> for the rest of the game. KA the main  fault contributor. He doesn't
> believe
> PP then AW are 1st choice. If I need to lose a game I want those 2 to do
> it.
> KA took the ball deep time and time again disrupting flow.

Whatever..KA didn't lose the game..Gimmee a break. He generally abused
Chucky Atkins. The same can't be said about Pierce vs. Curry... Or Walker
vs. Robinson.

He doesn't think he is #1..
But he does think he can beat Atkins of the dribble..and well he can.

The pistons play a different defense, and the Celtics need to adjust to that.

Philly plays like the Celts and sags off the shooters...But detroit plays up
tight..
as a result folks can penetrate and take it inside, but Walker and Pierce
didn't
get many open looks from the outside. They need to punish Detroit for that.

If anyone played poorly..it was Walker. He was blowing layups. I thought that
besides Anderson and Delk the team played pretty sluggish, and weren't
animated enough on defense. I also think Williams Knees are just killing him.
And Mcarty brought nothing to the table.

Coach OB will make some adjustments..and I think the Celts will be over the
Sixers,
and ready to bring it for this series. I do think the Celts need to get Game
II to really
make this a series.

Pete