Re: Loss

In a message dated 5/5/2002 2:20:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rich@daviesdesign.com writes:

> I am strangely not bothered by this loss today. Am I crazy?

   I don't think so, although my scanerio had the Celts stealing this one,
losing #2, the winning all the Boston games.  I'm not too discouraged because
the Cs haven't won in Detroit all year; they haven't won on the road in the
playoffs (THAT better change soon!) and, most of all, because they were down
20 and came back to within 9.  That pluck means something when you're looking
for good signs.
    I noted several possessions when the Pistons, like the Sixers before
them, managed to score with less than 2 seconds on the 24.  That hurts.