BCP is in the house!!!!!!

Boston
Celtic
Pride

The Celtics poured it on and crushed Philly in the fourth quarter. I overheard
some silly person in the bar today say is that Dickie V in the house. Must
have been reacting to my OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH's when 3 after 3 went in the
hole. All phases of the game were working and everyone contributed from
Pierces virtuoso 46 point performance (cannot call it Birdlike - this may well
have exceeded anything Ol' Larry ever done), down to Mark Blount's two timely
put backs in the second quarter to ward off Philadelphia. I have been waiting
for a serious title run for 10 years now. I used to never believe the Celtics
would be this long a dry spell. Then I thought we'd never get out of  It seems
like we are coming out of the Ice Age created by the untimely deaths of Reggie
Lewis and Len Bias and the mismanagement of ML Carr and Rick Pitino.

Anyway, I think we'll get by Detroit and Charlotte beats NJ, therefore its
Charlotte and Boston in the ECF. That will be a series to remember.

RonGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com