Obnoxious New Yorker

		Friends:

		I am the ultimate lurker on this list. I have been getting
my Celtics fix by reading your expert opinions since 1995. My boss is from
NY, and has ridiculed my taste in sports teams since that time also. He is
of course a Yankee, Knick, and Giants fan of the worst kind. My pride in
Boston teams has cost me a considerable amount of money over our years
working together, as pride and not logic dictate the terms of our various
bets.

		Today, I ask you, dear Celtic list regulars, to help me
punish him for taunting me about game 5, when I was at my most nervous and
weakened state! The game by the way, brought back emotions from the glory
days as my son and I screamed at the TV set...Fantastic!

		Please take a moment to tell Dr James A. Vecchio, MD (Chief
of Gastroenterology at the University of Vermont) just how much he and all
NY teams suck. Do not hold back, I beg you! Punish Jim as if he represented
every disgusting NY sports (Yankee's) fan, he does!
		His email address is james.vecchio@vtmednet.org.

		Thanks for your support.

		Peter L. Moses
		Unabashed Celtics and Red Sox fan