it's really over...for the sixers!!! YAHOOOOOO

What a great fun game to watch despite my jittery mood before the game...this
team has really grown a lot!

I just want to say I admire Toine a lot more now after saying in the interview
with Sager, "...we have to work harder and together...i know that Paul is the
no. 1 man of the team and i am the no. 2 man of the team and we just have to
help each other in this team to get that goal of ours!"  this players have
really grown a lot...i salute them!

Let's beat the Pistons!!!  Go Celts!

Jaims