able to exhale

It's really great to see the list with such enthusiasm.  Maybe NBC, the commentators, the refs will begin to see the value of a team winning rather than the marquis names.  While Philly might have won because of superior matchups, Detroit presents another well-functioning team against us.  That's good.  I just can't believe they want it more or have more heart, and they don't have "the truth."

Cheers for all of us long-suffering fans.  This unlikely crew, including stretches with Blount, Strickland and McCarty on the floor at the same time, played within themselves last night.  Quite a thrill.  My favorite point:  the cheering crowd.  Gene