Here we go

Well, after a day of the adrenaline wearing off and some common sense posts
from list members--not to mention the huge home wins in tough games last
night for NJ & Detroit, I'm feeling much better about tonight's game.

I still think we're going to see an abundance of crap calls for Iverson, but
hopefully the boys in green will get more consideration than they have the
last 2 games. If that happens, we win. Heck, if that had happened in the
Philly games, we win. But I digress...

Here's hoping we see a heck of a game from Pierce, some court-savvy from
Walker, and some clutch shooting by the others.

Thanks to all for the great posts over the last 36 hours!

Rich D.