Game 5

    This team has driven us all crazy all year - no reason to stop now.
While I hope the Cs win (I do have a small wager the other way, I regret to
inform), whether they win or lose they have exceeded 90% of the expectations
of this list.  IIRC, I said they would win 41 games and one playoff game.
Next year (am I really starting a "next year" thread?) we will see some
changes.  What about Rogers?  What about Delk?  Will Kedrick Brown move into
the rotation?  Forte?  Can Anderson produce another season like this one?
    Forget about next year.  Friday is the future.