Re: Today's Game...

   I'm wondering if there is an NBA stat for biggest margin of victory/loss
in consecutive home games. Once again, a member (EW) of the "supporting cast"
steps up to the line, and Battie had several big rebounds early in the third
when the Cs blew it open.  And Vitaly plays fewer minutes than Forte?
Y'know, we have debated Vitaly's merits, or lack thereof, on this board since
we got him, but I am wondering if either (a) he did something to piss off
Obie in a big (REALLY big) way, or (b) if there is something wrong with him
physically.  He doesn't get off the bench in a 30 point blowout?