Re: KB & Forte are Lakers Fans?

on 3/29/02 11:33 PM, James A. Hill at jahill@leasingservice.com wrote:

> Channel 5 just reported that KB & Forte put on Laker Game jerseys after the
> game to head out of the locker room.  According to the story Eric Williams
> got into a shouting match with them and then they walked out of the locker
> room wearing the jerseys.
>
> I think they should just keep walking........
>
> There goes three wasted draft picks.
>
> However, do you think the Clippers would take the two of them for the
> Kandiman?

     Jim

    Um, could they be trying to send a message? These weren't just Lakers
jerseys, they were Magic Johnson, Lakers jerseys.
   Showtime, the antithesis of our selfish, moribund, one on one- show.
        JB

Link to current standings:
http://archive.sportserver.com/newsroom/sports/bkb/1995/nba/nba/stat/2000-01
confstands_lo.html