Re: Kenny?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@hotmail.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:17 PM
Subject: Kenny?

> Anyone?

Kenny could've been a difference tonight. With the new Kenny's dedication to
both ends it coulda been a different game tonight. But then again with the
way the celts played maybe nobody could've made a difference this time
around. It was just one of those games. I'd rather the boys get one out of
their system now and save the good games for the playoffs. While there is no
shame in losing to the Mavericks there is shame in getting beat down the way
we did. One good note. Eddie Najera is a free agent this year. Certainly
not one to draw much attention from other clubs but one who doesn't mind
doing getting in there and doing the dirty work. The kind of guy we need if
we are going to lose the likes of McCarty. He certainly would be and
improvement over Eric Williams in my honest opinion. With the Mavericks
overloaded with contracts they might let this one slip by.

Art Silva