Re: The game times, they are a-changin'--again.

In a message dated 3/27/02 10:28:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, snoopy1@pig.net
writes:

> Per today's Boston Globe online, the April 10 Game against the Miami Heat
> will now start at 8pm, since TBS picked it up for broadcast.

     Y'know, we're sort of lucky that the NBA and TV have this kind of
relationship that they can change times and stuff to televise games of some
note.  Compare Monday Night Football where, if I recall, they set the full
slate for the year well in advance, so they can easily end up with slimy
games late in the season.  Jordan goes down?  Fine, show a team worth
watching.  Celtics get hot?  Put them on TV.
      And hey - a tip to Stockton, scoring 20 points on his 40th birthday.