Re: Tonight's game

>     I have not seen anything about Anderson's condition.  If he is out,
might
> we see Forte for a few minutes?  Or will Delk, Strickland and Walker play
> point all night?  Or is Forte on injured?>

Looks like we'll be without Kenny for the next five games. He was put on the
injured list and Forte was brought off. I expect to see Forte get as much
playing time as Kedric has lately. Although with his ability to shoot I
would much rather see him out there than Strickland whose shot has most
assuredly abandoned him as of late.

Art Silva