The Detroit game was the first I've watched in a long
time (hard to get Celt games in TX). My impressions:

 eric williams is not a good individual defender.
period.
 battie needs a heart transplant
 we need to find a way to keep rogers
 V needs to play more just to have a big body banging
people around.
 our offensive scheme is high schoolish and will not
get us far in the playoffs.
 if we advance in the playoffs, it will be because of
pierce.
 walker is a brilliant bonehead.
 mccarty is the smallest long-limbed 6'10' guy in the
history of the NBA. he should be able to cause
defensive mismatches.
http://movies.yahoo.com/