Detroit game

   I could have dealt easily with losing to Detroit OR Philly, but this
hurts.  The only solace is that this has been a brutal stretch of the
schedule, playing just about every hot team in the league with little rest.
   Any news on Anderson's injury?  I admit that there is one sport I watch
over the Celtics, and it was on this AM, so I only caught pieces of the game.
   And what exactly did Vitaly do to piss off OB?  Seems to me he was coming
off his two best games of the year and suddenly he's getting splinters.