RE: FW: [Celtics' Stuff "They have mistaken the garnish for the s teak ."-Herald

I agree with the points you make Mark. My point is not to listen to anything
Gee says because he is just a negative person. He could have wrote about how
this is the best Celts team in 10 years. But instead he chooses to devote a
whole article to ripping them. I'm glad to see that National writers don't
agree with him. ESPN has them ranked 6th right now, as the best Eastern
Conference team. (Although that might change after tonight's loss).