Updated predictions list March 21, 2002

This is as of today, March 22 (before the Philly game), and the Celtics are
39-29 with 14 games remaining. We have a lot more people joining the happy
ranks of the "out-winned"  So far, 23 of us are not going to win this
year--with only two losing because we didn't win as many as we hoped.

Not so Great Expectations...
28-54 Bentz Kirby
32-50 Don Liles
33-49 Boston Sports Fan
34-48 Paul M. Moriarty
35-47 P. Maurice
35-47 Gil Moreno
36-46 Troy Hash
36-46 Thomas Murphy
36-46 Venkatesh Sampath
37-45 Mark Berry
37-45 Robert Bowman
38-44 Colin Hall
38-44 David Hastings
38-44 Darrell Hatfield
38-44 James A. Hill
38-44 Simon Kean
38-44 Michael J. King Sr.
38-44 Dan Parker
38-44 Jamey Rallis
38-44 Rich Small
38-44 Steven Weinert

They could drop tonight, if all goes well...
39-43 Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.
39-43 Aimee Noonan
39-43 Brian Porter
39-43 sportalk@hiwaay.net (Tommy Harris?)

They're still in the running until next week at least...
40-42 Rick Daley
40-42 Rich Davies
40-42 Josh Farber
40-42 Jason David Jones
40-42 Rory O'Keeffe
40-42 Jonathan Shane
41-41 Raymond Angelo Belliotti
41-41 Douglas342
41-41 Kestas Kveraga
41-41 Shawn Niles
42-40 W. Bird
42-40 David Darlington
42-40 Neal R. Hoffman
42-40 Hank Murdoch
42-40 Orion
42-40 Adam Patterson
42-40 Maurice Spruijt
42-40 Larry Taylor
43-39 Alden Brosseau
43-39 Joe Hironaka
43-39 Ken Kokubo
43-39 Steve Ouellette
43-39 Josh Ozersky
43-39 Alexander Wang
43-39 Cecil Wright

Good for at least another week...
44-38 Jonathan Brainin
44-38 Rich Cahillane
44-38 CeltsSteve
44-38 Roy Enrile
44-38 I am ... Anonymous
44-38 George Kerney
44-38 Rajesh
44-38 Rottie
44-38 Jim Shane
44-38 Warwick
45-37 Ellie Cutler
45-37 Michael Gooen
45-37 Abdullah Karadag
45-37 Gene Kirkpatrick
45-37 L. Myers
45-37 Dorine Pratt
45-37 Isaac Robbins
45-37 Dwain Williams

Looks like these came closest so far...
46-36 Patrick Goggin
46-36 John O'Byrne
48-34 Anne Cankosyan
48-34 Kevin Lok
48-34 Mafiaso316
48-34 Ritesh Ramani

On the edge, if the Good Guys go virtually undefeated the rest of the way...
50-32 David J. Boutte
50-32 Dan Stadnick
52-30 JB Metz

Well, at least they were in contention until after the All-Star Break...
60-22 Snoopy
61-21 WayRay